The Peterborough Youth Basketball Association maintains a Scholarship fund in order to support youth in our club who are attending post secondary education and who demonstrate:
- a commitment to the sport of basketball
- a commitment to the PYBA including officiating, coaching and playing
- strong leadership skills
Up to four scholarships in the amount of $500 will be awarded each year in May. Youth applying for a scholarship must:
- be attending college or university the following year and provide proof of enrollment.
- have participated in a PYBA house league or Power Rep program
- have volunteered with a PYBA program as a coach/assistant coach, timekeeper or junior official
For those who would like to apply for a Peterborough Youth Basketball Scholarship, please send a one page letter outlining why they should be considered and how they meet the criteria outlined above. Letters must be received no later than Sunday May 5, 2019 at 5p.m.
Email your submission to email@example.com